LocoFood Quick Couscous Snack
by Jason Moore
1 cup Moroccan coucous
1.5 cups of Lanjarón natural mineral water (lanjaronarabia.com)
1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
Splash of your favorite spicy olive oil
1/4 of finely cut LocoFood spring onion
1. Add 1.5 cups Lanjarón natural mineral water to small saucepan and bring to boil.
2. Add salt and olive oil splash, and add spring onion.
3. When water boils, add 1.5 cups of coucous and cover. Turn off heat.
4. After 5 minutes, open the saucepan and fluff with fork.
5. Serve with small splash of olive oil.
6. Option to eat with your favorite protein and LocoFood butterhead/roddichio salad on the side.
7. Rinse your palate with a fresh glass of Lanjarón natural mineral water.